Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Agero's Customer Service Heroes - April 2014

We welcome compliments and positive feedback on our providers.
Thank you to Kidd’s Towing in Overland Park, KS
for their excellent service.

“Today I was dispatched a truck from your business to take my vehicle to my dealership for service.  The operator (Travis) showed up early and close to my location. Once close, I helped direct him in and we got my vehicle on the back of his truck and ready to go.  Throughout the entire process, Travis was extremely professional, polite, and even offered to give me a ride in addition to being quick and efficient.  This is my first experience ever having to get a personal vehicle towed, and I can promise you that if I ever need a tow Kidd’s Towing WILL be my first choice."
- a completely satisfied customer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean when posting comments on this blog.