Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Agero Spotlight - Northeast Regional Manager Paul Carroll

Paul Carroll
Northeast Regional Manager
Zones 8, 11-14
781-306-3716

 

Can you give me a brief background of your history with Agero? When did you start? What other departments have you worked in? How long?
I started with Agero in September of 2008 as a Performance Manager.  During my tenure I have covered the Southwest, Pacific Northwest, N. California, Florida and Hawaii before being promoted to Regional Manager for the East Coast in June of 2013.

Please explain your role within Agero.
As a Regional Manager, it is my job to build and maintain positive relationships with service providers, clients, OEM dealers and insurance agents while providing enhanced service level performance.  

What do you like most about your current position?
I really like being involved in new initiatives and large scale projects.  It gives me the ability to share my “outside of the box” approach with other leaders within the organization.

What do you like to do outside of work?
Outside of work I am an avid golfer.

What is your favorite sporting event?
Playoff hockey

What is your favorite TV Show?
Family Guy

My favorite job before Agero was….
Construction

My favorite band…
Alice in Chains

What's your favorite food?
Steak and potatoes

If I had one full year off to focus on anything, it would be...
Golf

What single word describes you best? 
Committed.

What’s one fun fact about you that not everyone may know?
I can play the guitar.

If you had the ability to have dinner with one person (past or present) who would it be and why? 
Abraham Lincoln. He was extremely influential during an extremely important time in history.

Who do you admire most in life? 
My parents.

If you could live the life of one celebrity for an entire day, who would it be and why? 

Any golfer – enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean when posting comments on this blog.