Friday, June 13, 2014

Agero's Customer Service Heroes - June 2014

We welcome compliments and positive feedback on our providers.
Thank you to Lightening Roadside for providing exceptional service throughout the states of NY and CT.

“My wife and I found ourselves on May 27, 2014 in need of using the roadside assistance for our 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser, which was provided through our extended warranty. This was our first experience with using this assistance and was very impressed with every aspect of the service provided.

I had just left the dentist office having had oral surgery performed and was not able to lift, carry, or exert myself when I found the left front tire was flat and the rim sitting on the ground, thus the need to contact the roadside service.

I was advised of the expected time of arrival for the assistance and in fact the assistance arrived several minutes earlier than expected. Mr. Miguel of your organization provided the service of removing the flat tire and replacing it with the donut spare and taking the time to inform us of the limitations of the donut spare. The assistance, courtesy and professionalism of Miguel was greatly appreciated and my wife and I would like you to be aware of his very positive image of your company.

I thank Miguel and you for making a difficult situation a lot less stressful and for the assistance provided.”

- a completely satisfied customer




Thank you to Auto Rescue in Denver, CO
for their excellent service.

"I just want to comment on the excellent service that I received from Doug on 6/5.  I had locked my car keys in my truck and my car was completely locked.  The wait was really short and once he arrived he was in a great mood with a big smile and a friendly laugh which made my poor situation better.  I felt at ease and was okay with the situation all because of his warm demeanor.  He did a great job unlocking my car and I hope this email is shown to his manager and he needs to be acknowledged for his great service.”


- a completely satisfied customer

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I can understand this, once I was in same condition when my front right tyre got flat and I was stuck in the middle of nowhere. I learned from this that we should take breakdown recovery assistance insurance for our cars. It is very important for us.
    car recovery


    Thanks for sharing this with us..........very nice

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your language clean when posting comments on this blog.