Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Agero Spotlight - Nicole Reyes - Performance Manager, NY & NJ

Agero blogger, Amy Abou-Zaki recently sat down with Performance Manager, Nicole Reyes to ask her 10 questions about herself and her role within Agero, here is what she had to say:


How would you explain your role at Agero?
My title is Network Performance Manager. I am responsible for managing and maintaining consistent performance of all service providers located in the NY/ NJ area. The two most important aspects of my job are analytics and relationship building.

How long have you been with Agero and what other sorts of job positions have you had prior to Agero?
I have only been with the company for less than a month, so yes I am a rookie! Prior to Agero, I worked for Enterprise, managing a 200 car branch. While in college, I completed three co-ops at large CPG companies including General Electric and Staples where I worked in Consumer Marketing and Market Research.

What was your favorite job?
It’s a toss-up between working at a boat dealership and working at a dog groomer. At one I got to hang outside on million dollar boats in the summertime. At the other I got to hang out with Beagles and Golden Retrievers all day.

Who is the person you admire most? 
My gram. She is the most loving and loyal person I know.

If you had one full year off to focus on anything, what would it be? 
Traveling the world. I had the opportunity to study abroad in college and it was the best experience of my life.

Where is your favorite place to travel?
Italy – good wine, delicious food, gorgeous beaches, and the “siesta.” How can you beat it?

Who is your favorite sports team?
New England Patriots – sorry J-E-T-S fans!

What is your favorite food?
Sushi and chicken parm. (Just not together, of course)

What is your best character trait?
The ability to make people laugh. Laughing is cheap medicine.

What is the best advice you have to offer?
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary… Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” – Steve Jobs

1 comment:

Please keep your language clean when posting comments on this blog.