Monday, September 29, 2014

Agero's Customer Service Heroes - September 2014

We welcome compliments and positive feedback on our providers.
Thank you to Pop A Lock in Orlando, FL
for their excellent service.

“I have been a customer of my insurance company for quite some time, and met quite a few road-side servicemen who have worked through the company.  I have had generally good service, but nothing exceptional...until tonight! I wanted to take the time out of my evening to personally mention that David of Pop-A-Lock in the greater Orlando area was an AMAZINGLY excellent service provider!  Apart from being VERY professional in the service he provided, he was also incredibly kind and quite personable!  This is an excellent employee, and apart from thanking him, I wanted to thank your company for hiring him.  He was very quick, very polite, and had no problem entertaining my conversation while filling out his paper work.  He called me to let me know that traffic was going to cause him a slight delay, and yet still showed up well before I expected him to (knowing how brutal the traffic in this area can be).  I feel that David is an invaluable asset to your organization, and I hope this message finds you well!  If you get the chance, please thank him again for me to let him know that his actions were greatly appreciated.”

- a completely satisfied customer



Thank you to Kidd’s Towing in Kansas
for their excellent service.

"I was so impressed with your company's service today I decided to write you a message to say thank you! It is not every day that a company takes extra time with its customers to make them feel appreciated, but KIDD'S Towing did just that, today! After calling my insurance company’s roadside, I received a courtesy call from KIDD'S Towing indicating where the tow truck was and when it might arrive at my destination. This was extremely helpful because then I knew there was someone on the way! I appreciate the other two courtesy calls I received as well, indicating the truck was finishing one tow and headed in my direction. I felt cared for as a customer and I will definitely be referring KIDD'S Towing to others I talk to! Furthermore, each of the personnel I spoke to were polite, helpful, informative and professional in their speech! Thank you KIDDS! There is obviously a high level of leadership and integrity in this company! I cannot thank you and your company enough for taking the extra moments to be personable and compassionate with me as I was in a difficult situation, today! You eased the uncertainty of knowing where my van would end up and I believe it was in great hands with KIDD'S Towing service! Thank you again for being a company full of integrity and expert customer service.


- a completely satisfied customer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean when posting comments on this blog.