Friday, August 15, 2014

Agero Spotlight - Colin Murphy - Performance Manager, PA & OH

Agero Blogger Amy Abou-Zaki recently sat down with Performance Manager Colin Murphy to ask him 10 questions about himself and his role within Agero, here is what he had to say:


How would you explain your role at Agero?
My title with Agero is “Network Performance Manager.”  This role entails everything from account management, rate negotiations, data analysis and everything in between.

How long have you been with Agero and what other job positions have you held prior to Agero?
I have been with Agero for one month.  Prior to working with Agero I worked in buying and procurement for an ecommerce candy company.  I also spent several years in the financial industry.

What was your favorite job before Agero?
Being a basketball camp counselor during my summer breaks, early in college.

Who is the person you most admire?
My father.

If you had one full year off to focus on anything, it would be... 
My studies.  I would acquire my master’s degree.

Where is your favorite place to travel?
Anywhere with warm weather, a beach and a golf course.

What is your favorite sports team?
It’s a toss-up between the New England Patriots, Boston Bruins and the 2002 Boston Celtics.      

What is your favorite food?
Pretty much anything with some spice.

What would you descrive as your best character trait?
My enthusiasm and motivation.

What is the best advice you have to offer?
Full eyes, clear hearts, can’t lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean when posting comments on this blog.