Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Agero's Customer Service Heroes - May 2014

We welcome compliments and positive feedback on our providers.
Thank you to Auto Rescue in Miami, FL
for their excellent service.

"Joseph is such a wonderful representative of your company! When he came to my "rescue" Wednesday, I was in a foul mood due to my situation. By the time the transaction was completed, I drove off a different person. He was on time, professional, cheerful and most helpful. I called back my insurance company and told them the same thing. Your services will definitely be recommended to my coworkers and friends. Thank you!"

- a completely satisfied customer



Thank you to Rick’s Wrecker Service in Cleburne, TX
for their excellent service.

“I wanted to send this letter of appreciation to Rick’s Wrecker Service for the manner in which they responded to our roadside assistance call Sunday, April 28, 2014. Chris was the representative who arrived within 20 minutes after our emergency call about a flat tire. Chris was so helpful and professional in a stressful situation, quickly getting us back on the road in about ten minutes. He is a perfect model for your company and deserves a raise!”


- a completely satisfied customer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean when posting comments on this blog.